The Jedburgh Leisure Facilities Trust runs the pool and fitness centre and has formulated this policy to ensure that individual rights to privacy are respected, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations.
- We treat all personal information that is provided to us as confidential.
- We store and use information provided by customers (such as names, postal and email addresses, phone numbers, bank details, date of birth, health) in order to manage payments, subscriptions, bookings for classes and activities, fitness assessments and for contact purposes.
- We store and use personal information from staff for employment purposes, in accordance with applicable legislation.
- All personal information is stored on our password protected computer or in paper form in a locked cabinet when not being used.
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically authorise can access personal information and it may only be used for the purposes for which it was collected. Any other use of the information is strictly prohibited.
- We do not and will not provide any personal information that we collect to any other organisation or individual except by prior agreement or in the event that we are required to do so by law.
- We may contact customers who provide us with their postal or email address, or phone number about bookings, payments, service changes, events or other news. If you do not wish to receive such communications please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to access the information we hold about you and to correct or delete data. You may request to do so by emailing email@example.com
- If you have any concerns or comments or complaints about how your personal information is handled you should contact the Manager at the pool or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This policy is subject to periodic review and the most recent version will be posted on our website https://laidlawmemorialpool.org.uk